At the center of our world are our people. Our people are like protons, always positive. They understand the power of a smile. They thrive on genuine connections. Our people lead rather than manage. We hire your intelligence, and your experience, but above all, we choose you for your smile, your kindness and your magnetic personality. Together, we will learn from each other, and make the world a smilier place.
Menchie’s Shift Leader Job Description
*** IMMEDIATE NEED FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE AVIALABILITY TO WORK DAYTIME SHIFTS (11 AM - 6 PM) ON WEEKDAYS AND SOME NIGHTS/WEEKENDS ***
Your job is to make people smile.
As a Shift Leader you are responsible for leading team members and ensuring the Menchie’s experience is upheld during your assigned shifts. You are to lead by example, maintain a positive attitude, exemplify professional behavior, assist in development of team members, use organizational tools and follow up on assigned duties. You will also assist the store leader in the day to day operations which include ordering, inventory management, and cash management.
Your roles and responsibilites include the following, but are not limited to:
Menchie’s Team Member Job Description
Your job is to make people smile.
Below is the DNA of how you will accomplish this mission.
As a team member you are responsible for creating the Menchie’s experience for all guests by upholding our standards in guest care, quality of products, store envirnment and cleanileness.
Here are some details of the job description and not limited to:
• To embody the essence of the Menchie’s experience by upholding the Menchie’s vision, Mission, values, and plum carpet treatment.
• Responsible for upholding the 5Gs guest care program. Example: greeting guests with eye contact, smiles, and warm Menchies welcome
• Ensure cash handling procedures are done to standards
• Responsible for being aware and infusing a hospitable interaction with guests at all times
• Responsible for communicating issues and morale concerns to leadership team
• Responsible to take initiative to support store operations including operating machines, prep, and cash register
• Able to lift 30lbs, stand for long periods of time, and repeated motion
• Responsible for knowing inventory all products
• Using FIFO when handling product
• Ensure that you clean as you go and follow all sanitation procedures
• To have integrity in following all safety/store policies and procedures
• Responsible for your personal time and attendance
• Responsible for having clean uniform and neat personal presentation
• Responsible for being knowledgeable of all stations and able to share your knowledge
Menchie's is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Menchie's will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
Menchie's will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.