At the center of our world are our people. Our people are like protons, always positive. They understand the power of a smile. They thrive on genuine connections. Our people lead rather than manage. We hire your intelligence, and your experience, but above all, we choose you for your smile, your kindness and your magnetic personality. Together, we will learn from each other, and make the world a smilier place.
We need a dynamic Assistant Store Leader!
Please apply if you meet these requirements:
• Leadership experience (2-4 years management experience )
• Communication skills
• Team building skills
• Fun outgoing personality
• Committed to excellent guest service
• Enjoy family environment (serving guests of all ages)
• Great work ethic (must not mind dirty work)
• Training skills (certified training store)
What we have to offer you:
• Great work environment which is committed to excellence
• Opportunity to lead a winning team
• Industry perks
• Development for growth opportunities
• Great work experience
Please submit your resume and availability.Thank you for showing interest in the position. Have a great day.
Job Functions Include:
- Recruiting, interviewing, training and scheduling capable staff
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Analyzing sales results and trends to maximize revenue and minimize unnecessary expenses
- Conducting a full weekly inventory and maintaining efficient inventory levels
- Cash control
- Actively working with and managing the staff by regularly conducting team meetings, performance reviews, and setting team goals to improve performance
- 2 years restaurant, hospitality or retail management experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel experience
- Manage store operations independently
- Manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritize tasks and make quick decisions
- Being well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and apply newly learned skills
- Have reliable transportation and be punctual
- Mandarin speaking is plus
This job description is not all-inclusive, you may be required to perform other job related duties to meet the needs of the store.
Menchie's is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Menchie's will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
Menchie's will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.